REFLECTOR: Trim motor

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon Dec 13 22:05:40 CST 2010

The actuator piston is driven by an acme rod.  Threaded rod for the rest
of you.  If it's not attached, it will spin without actuating.  If one
spins it, it will move in and out, as if it were threaded.

Screwing it in like this should get it past the limit switch, and make
it work again.  If it gets overextended, it will fail again, but this
way you can tell if it's a limit switch problem.