REFLECTOR: Trim motor

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 14:06:05 CST 2010

Berry, that is a good suggestion since most stick switches are low current and
relays are generally needed.  I'll add that circuit breakers can open and in
some cases show full voltage on a sensitive volt meter that will drop to
basically nothing when loaded.

Jim

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying