REFLECTOR: Trim motor

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Mon Dec 13 13:03:00 CST 2010

$280 for that motor? Really?
Hey when you come up to play with the TIG- we can go and visit Tanner
electronics surplus- they have lots of gear reduced motors that will work I
am sure- not sure why it would stop working though- might try to open it and
take a look to see if it is disconnected internally. That thing doesn't get
enough use to break like that.....