REFLECTOR: Catto Repitch

Stockman, Bill bill.stockman at daytonaero.com
Tue Dec 7 07:35:36 CST 2010

I have sent mine several times to Catto from Xenia Ohio using the US Postal system.   Normal cost is around $75 each way.   I did have one post office after delivering it to me (I picked it up at the post office), then refused to let me mail it back.   I just took it to a little post office down the road who happily accepted it after I told them the whole story of the Velocity and building experimental aircraft.

Bill Stockman
Senior Associate
Dayton Aerospace, Inc.

937.426.4300  Office