REFLECTOR: Today I am a man!

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Mon Dec 6 11:32:40 CST 2010

Hey Chris-

If you want to take a trip up to Dallas- I can give you the Alex Balic
comprehensive TIG Course- bring along any parts that you need fabricated or
fixed.. I was certified in Aluminum by Toyota Motor Company, everything else
is easy after you can weld Aluminum- you have more control using a TIG torch
than with gas in my opinion, so you should be able to master it fairly
quickly- just let me know!

Alex

  _____