REFLECTOR: Message from Ueli

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 1 09:48:25 CST 2010

From: ulrichrchristen [mailto:ulrichrchristen at bellsouth.net]
Sent: 12-01-2010 9:54
To: 'Andy Millin'
Subject: about me

Hello Andy

I would send the email below to the reflector but it does not accept it.

May be you can copy it and send them to the reflector.

Thanks

Ueli

Hello my Friends,

Yesterday i arrived at my Home in Sebastian and this morning i opened
Outlook.

I was absolutely surprised to read about me.

Yes, I am still alive.

Now I am here in Sebastian till 11.April 2011.

Have the idea to fly here and by the way, I have here an old not finished
project “a little two seat-plane names CHERRY”.

But first, I am here for relaxing.

Hope to see many of you this time.

Ueli

Btw.

Once, if i have time and the power for, i will give some reports about the
Accident.

Short, about me. My Body was 43% burned.

I was 3 weeks in the Hospital in Orlando.

They made some operations and skin transplantations, but I don’t remember me
on any things.

Then they transported me with an ambulance-jet from Swiss-Rega to Zürich.

There I was 3 weeks in the University Hospital and after them 11 weeks in a
rehabilitation Hospital.