REFLECTOR: Main Gear Brake Heat Sheild

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 22 21:39:40 CDT 2009

I did the same only used polypropylene tubing from hardware store
large enough for easy replacement of my nylaflow every few years. I
left it long enough to protect tubing to about 1 " of fitting. Ift it
long enough to act as a strain relief about 8" past pivot of gear so I
am unlikely to kink nylaflow. I have replaced both main gear leg and
did the same the second time around.
Best.

Rene' Dugas
Sent from my iPhone 3GS