REFLECTOR: Nose Gear Overcenter Stop

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Sep 22 18:34:10 CDT 2009

Jon,

I bought my 96 RG already completed, but slightly wreaked.

My nose gear certainly over centers, but not sure about a stop.

I replaced my main gear pulleys with the new guarded ones with no
problem. I guess the sump tank changed between 92 and 96. It seemed like
the guard would be fairly easy to fabricate from aluminum angle, but
your the best judge of that.

not much help....

Scott