REFLECTOR: Main Gear Brake Heat Sheild

Jack Prock jackprock at comcast.net
Tue Sep 22 14:41:02 CDT 2009

The only thing I didn't like about the poly tube was the weight. If I remember correctly, the lightest
I could find was about 100 grams for the lengths I was using... the straws were on the order of
6 grams total. Not huge, but I'm building with the mindset that every ounce counts. That way
I don't have to go on a diet!! :)

Jack