REFLECTOR: Brake Line Options

Jack Prock jackprock at comcast.net
Tue Sep 22 13:44:34 CDT 2009

Just cut a small slit in the straw to relieve the strain. Or use short lengths
to follow the curve.

I glued the straws in small sections, maybe  6-8 inches long at the curves. I put a
greased up Nylaflow in the straws and then put Micro over the straws to hold them
in place. When cured, pull the Nylaflow and clean the grease off. You could also try
putting small pieces of tape over the joints to keep the Micro out. Then when cured,
sand and cover with BID. The tube is now set, and you can pull the Nylaflow out and
clean it. This worked great for me.

Jack