REFLECTOR: Yet another taxi test!

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Sep 16 06:51:26 CDT 2009

Jeff,

Yes inspection is in order and that is planned before any more go  cart
runs.  I did a quik cursory look  immediatly and it looked OK.

I upgraded to the Taco gusset nose strut a few years ago, I also
installed the XL nose pivot assembly just for grins as its way more
substantial than the STD bushing.

thanks,  Scott