REFLECTOR: Franklin Engine

Michael Watson mikewatsspg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 11:42:30 CDT 2009

Kerry,

As Larry said, no problems with mine either. It's a great engine, It's a
shame that they were bought out and then scuttled. Check with
Franklinengines, they have a number of rebuilt 220 HP six for sale
at half the price of lycoming or Continental,

The last I heard is that the new company is finishing up their crankshaft
certification then they will restart the production line.

--
Mike W.
1997 Velocity Elite RG