REFLECTOR: Franklin Engine

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 14 13:33:38 CDT 2009

Kerry,

I like my Franklin just fine and have had no negative experiences with it.
It is currently orphaned and not in production.  PZL ceased production and
sold the tooling to another Polish company who has said they intend to put
it back in production.  Of course they have been saying that for years now.
Try http://www.franklinengines.com .

Larry Coen
N136LC
SE/RG Franklin/IVO