REFLECTOR: First taxi test, a bit too exciting

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 23:41:31 CDT 2009

Pretty exciting! Glad everything's ok. I've got a little hole through which
fuel can drain, also. ECI supplies a sniffle valve, but it looked liked
something that could get gummed up without me knowing it, so I just replaced
it with a small fitting. I can look at it or run a wire up through it to be
sure it's not clogged up. The hole is small enough that I still need to open
the throttle a little to idle at 600 RPMs.

Doug