REFLECTOR: evlvator trim

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 21:02:02 CDT 2009

Larry,

This is a voltage divider circuit. The formula is: Vout= V1*[R2/(R1+R2)]. The V1 is the 12Vdc input at SP030 and the Vout is seen at pin 10 of connector P4. The circuit as drawn works perfect. I just tested it again with my bench power supply and voltage meter. 12 VDC input gave 6.18VDC output.

Andy Ellzey