REFLECTOR: Roll Trim Spring

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 14:20:03 CDT 2009

FYI, I trashed the string. Instead, I installed a small aluminum pulley on
the post on each side, then installed a very narrow belt, and attached it to
the springs. I bought the belt from an appliance repair shop - it's very
strong. It's the belt that turns the drum in your clothes dryer. I'm pretty
sure that I also bought the small pulleys from the same appliance shop.  I
haven't flown with it yet, but stick response is very smooth. I don't have a
digital photo (did this before I had a digital camera).

Best,

Dennis

--
All the best,