REFLECTOR: Anyone Going to Rough River ?

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 10 07:39:45 CDT 2009

I hope to be there too.  VFR weather permitting.

I am pretty sure I found my fuel smell issue.  It was the injector on #5
which was one of my two hotter running cylinders, so I hope to be in better
EGT balance when I put it all back together.  It wasn't loose, (although
maybe the b nut wasn't fully seated or it was throwing fuel backwards out
the air intake screen maybe as the fuel/air pressures were changing when the
mix knob came out because of restrictions in the line.