REFLECTOR: Radio weak and scratchy

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 4 14:12:14 CDT 2009

Brett,
Good idea.  I'll check.
  I don't know how to use an antennae meter but I'm trainable.  Is there
some other way to check?  Could I connect my handheld to the wing antennae
or will it explode(kidding).  Will the hairs on my arm stand up if I stand
close to the wing while transmitting.  Just probing.  Not my area of
expertise.  I'm a good crimper though.  What does SWR stand for?
Rene'