REFLECTOR: Radio weak and scratchy

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Thu Sep 3 18:22:28 CDT 2009

Rene,

Do you have a com antenna in each winglet like I do?  Have one wired to each com radio? If so, a quik switch of the coax cables @ teh back of the radio stack will ket you know if it is the antenna/cable setup for a particular side, or if it is the radio itself.
With 300 Hrs, has it always been like this, or is it a new development? If new, I would assume that you run your radios through a com panel. Don't forget to check that as well (clean connectors, etc). I would also (just for fun) see if it acts the same from the right seat (assuming, again, that you have a seperate rt/lt, setup).

Fill in the blanks & let us know. We'll figure it out :)

 Kurt