REFLECTOR: More leaning learning.

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Sep 1 08:24:15 CDT 2009

Oh,

    Sorry Terry.  Didn't realize you already were running an EI.   That
explains why you can almost run LOP.  Most IO540's  have horrible peak
egt spreads.

    I think Ken's recommendation of using Airflow's injector
restrictor's  would be the ticket.  Though a quick injector swap may be
very enlightening.  Just note down who you swap so you can undo it later
if needed.

Scott