REFLECTOR: Duct ventillation

Brent Bourgeois bjb3013 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 14:01:32 CDT 2009

Jerry,
Check this site out. http://www.n91cz.com/
It shows a step by step method to prove or disprove the success of any changes you might make. My experience shows its almost always the exit that can be improved. I think you might be on to something. Before and after photos?  You are correct, the cowl will pressurize the wire ducts and they need to be sealed at the firewall.
Brent
N61VB
Std RG