REFLECTOR: CHT's

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Oct 20 09:41:47 CDT 2009

Doug,

Its really strange how some methods seem to work for some and not others.

I am going to open up a gap between the plenum and the forward side of
Cyl #1& 2 before my next flight to see what that does.  I can do that
relatively easy, basically unclip it and silicone a thin block of foam
to the inside to keep it spaced away from the cylinders.

Turning vanes in the oil cooler duct did improve my oil cooling back
when I had an IO360, but that was increasing overall flow not directing
a portion of the flow.

Scott