REFLECTOR: Nose OIl cooler scoop flaw

Tony Babb tonybabb at alejandra.net
Mon Oct 12 11:18:58 CDT 2009

Tim Crawford extended the front of the oil cooler scoop on his N3R. Some
years ago I e-mailed him and asked about it. I don't have the e-mails but
basically he said he just extended the scoop forward and eliminated the lip,
which is what I did. Not flying yet so no idea how effective it will be but
Tim knew his stuff.

Tony Babb SEFG, 62% done, 78% to go
www.alejandra.net/velocity