REFLECTOR: leveling question

Tony Babb tonybabb at alejandra.net
Mon Oct 12 11:18:58 CDT 2009

I did the same thing, used a water level on the outer wing bolt holes and
then marked a horizontal and vertical line on the back of the rear bulkhead.
Then I added a couple of pieces of scrap plywood, one vertically and the
other horizontally along the lines so I could easily lay a digital level
along the line for lateral and forward level.

Re the water level, I'd suggest adding some food coloring to the water to
make it easier to see.

Tony Babb
SEFG 62% done, 78% to go
www.alejandra.net/velocity