REFLECTOR: Nose Cooler Pressure Study

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sun Oct 11 00:49:36 CDT 2009

Brent.

?Thanks for the valuable information. I will file this in my stash of things I may need later.

I have a Velocity Naca (forever forward to be known as VNACA) on the top feeding a radiator, and one on the bottom feeding a radiator. Your information might help me if my cooling doesn't work out as I hope.

This is good stuph :)

?Kurt

Velocity173 Elite

Aluminum 4.3L V-6 Chevy