REFLECTOR: Vin de Velocitie

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 10 12:56:08 CDT 2009

Glad to see the lable.
I know of five fellows playing cards. One went to the fridge and got
an unlabled bottle that contained sodium hydroxide thinking it was
wine. Each took a drag from the bottle. The burn was so intense each
could not tell the next not to drink. Burned through the esophagus and
stomach. Three died and two lost their voice boxes(larynx) and are fed
through tubes. Why the bottle was in the fridge is unknown.

Rene' Dugas
Sent from my iPhone 3GS