REFLECTOR: Door strut review

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sat Oct 10 08:51:50 CDT 2009

Scott,

Miracle grow :)

Honestly, since I have the FG version, it is about 2" taller than the RG already. Then, on advice of Scott S., I moved my axles down about an inch. (Some of the bottom of the gear leg gets ground off anyway).

I also moved my thrust line up about 2". Those adjustments allow me to swing a 76" 3-blade CS, with the recommended clearance or a tad more.

Sure seems taller than that when I see others on a ramp though.

Kurt