REFLECTOR: leveling question

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 10 08:16:31 CDT 2009

I have a 10" digital level that I use for for re-leveling.

  A suggestion about leveling,  once you get everything level, mark your spar for the horizontal positioning of your level and center point on both sides of the engine bulkhead.  Do the same for the canard bulkhead.

  For the longitudinal leveling I slid the level along the bottom of the door frame lip until it indicated level and placed 2 small flat head pop rivet in the frame bottom to mark the level placement.

As you build you will find these markings very helpful.

Jim

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying