REFLECTOR: Nose Fresh Air Vent

Bob Jackson bobj at computer.org
Thu Oct 8 21:35:58 CDT 2009

Brooke,

It depends on where you will be flying.  In Florida during the summers, the
more RAM air the better and the CP scoop is absolutely essential.  During
the winter we might close the eyeball vents fed from it most of the time.
But even if you live where it's always cold, I would still put in the CP's
cold air NACA scoop, if for no other reason than for possible future resale.

Bob