REFLECTOR: Nose Fresh Air Vent

victor taylor velocityoner at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 20:46:21 CDT 2009

It used to be that I could never get enough air in my cabin with the setup I had of pulling air from the oil cooler. When I needed it the most I had to shut the vents to allow every once of air to pass through the cooler. About two years ago we added the naca on the bottom of the nose and added a 4" bilge blower from West Marine. I can turn that on now as soon as I turn on the master and it provides air without having to be moving. Now I find that I am shutting it off more than opening it. I enjoy the airplane a lot more by not having to sweat until I get to altitude.

Victor
N93DV
Std FG