REFLECTOR: Nose gear didn't lock

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Thu Oct 8 07:17:52 CDT 2009

Scott,

During the ground retract test, when you didn't get the green light, did you check to see if the assembly was over-center?  If it was, then as Terry suggests, your proximity switch may need to be adjusted.  But if you use your stick and find that you have to nudge it a little to finally go over center, then your light is good but you have a mechanical issue, be it spring or whatever....that's waaaaaay above my pay grade.

Chuck