REFLECTOR: Flying to the Bahamas

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Sun Oct 4 08:10:47 CDT 2009

Terry,

Check with Ken Mishler.  He goes to the Caribbean a couple times a year.  Has all the hot spots pick out; the ones will large drinks and wild women; except when Janice and the kids are along---then it's the water parks and sipping fruit drinks.  lol

Ken knows the drill, as I'm sure several others do.  Just remember to take you water-wings along.

Chuck Jensen