REFLECTOR: advuce

victor taylor velocityoner at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 07:07:31 CDT 2009

Lou,

My Velocity had the old style also but I had it changed a couple of years ago down at Velocity. If I am not mistaken they have a kit to adapt to the older style to convert it without having to build a new elevator. Scott Swing can do this in a couple of hours which means that the rest of us could do it in a couple of days. I could never stop the air leaks but they are a thing of the past now.