REFLECTOR: Flying to the Bahamas

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 3 22:01:04 CDT 2009

Dear All,

I have to go to a family wedding in S. FL in November and I am thinking
about taking the Velo down for the wedding, and then take a couple more days
off and head out to the Bamahas.  I know there are likely ICAO forms and
customs issues that I have to figure out.  Has anybody done this?

There is an outfit that acts like a tour guide and takes groups of
airplanes.  I heard his presentation at Osh back 2 yrs ago.  It is these
folks.  http://www.airjourney.com/  I am thinking I can do it some cheaper
on my own, but maybe it's better to have someone hold your hand the first
time through?

Thanks for any input.

Terry