REFLECTOR: Lighting circuit question

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Fri Oct 2 19:22:45 CDT 2009

I am not sure- about the actual part numbers I just went to my local surplus
electronics store (tanner electronics) got some smell diodes (physically)
since I am pretty sure that they are not handling a lot of power- although
for the lighting, probably more than my warning lights- radio shack sells
some also- give them a try-

  _____