REFLECTOR: Making Velocities easier to build?

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 2 13:03:04 CDT 2009

Thanks for the kind reply Scott....I wasn't trying to be nasty.... Just open with everyone... We have all had few problems....

Steve

From: sbakr at comcast.net
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 17:29:36 -0400
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Making Velocities easier to build?

Steve,
I think everyone has the right to say whatever they wish
in this forum.
When it comes to resolving customer service issues, I
think it's best that the affected parties deal directly with one another and not
in an open forum.  That's just being polite.
The people at Velocity, me included, have pride in our
work.  We want to do a good job for all of you, our customers.
Sometimes things don't go as planned.  No one is perfect, but we try.
The company realizes that it is performance that counts; not just trying to do
well.  I feel that if customers understand this, they might be a bit more
accepting of circumstances and work with us to find a solution, because the
company truly wants to "do right" by all of its customers.  I'll repeat
what I said to Kurt, if you have any customer service issues, please give
me a call.
All of this being said, no one wants to be a whipping
boy.  Open criticism for the sake of criticism (versus solving problems)
only alienates people.  Little good becomes of it.
Duane and Scott do not monitor the REFLECTOR because of
unwarranted criticism.  I don't think Velocity builders would appreciate
the company posting comments on the REFLECTOR criticizing builder
mistakes.  Again, in my opinion it's just not polite.  If folks want
to read dirt, there is plenty in the tabloids at the supermarket checkout
counter!
Wishing everyone the best,
Scott B.