REFLECTOR: Lighting circuit question

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Fri Oct 2 11:41:49 CDT 2009

You would need a separate diode for each light so that they could to power
each other- I had the same situation on my homemade warning panel, I added a
test button which fires them all up, but had to put a diode on each one to
allow them to turn on individually- maybe there is a simpler way, but that
worked for me.

  _____