REFLECTOR: Making Velocities easier to build?

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Fri Oct 2 11:41:48 CDT 2009

My 2 cents- I have always had great factory support- always dealt with Scott
directly- not intentionally snubbing others over there, just always turned
out that way. I have not had to re-make anything that came with my circa
2001 (dang has it been that long) XLRG kit- they even got me some special
made custom push pull cables to help me with my door opening system- I think
that sometimes some things just get lost somewhere over there- I certainly
do not feel that they are anything other than extremely supportive of the
builder community.

  _____