REFLECTOR: Making Velocities easier to build?

Stockman, Bill bill.stockman at daytonaero.com
Thu Oct 1 13:08:14 CDT 2009

I think you have it wrong.   Common sense suggests that you just pick up
the phone and call or email them directly.    Scott is being polite by
suggesting customers complaints not be done over the Reflector for full
public view-I suspect most of the customers would end up looking like
Homer Simpson.

Those of use who have been to factory many times and worked in or with
small business understand they can't maintain large stockpiles of parts,
much less custom built items.   They also don't have the staff to
provide daily tracking on every customer order.  In this case it appears
that Scott and Velocity have gone out of their way to not only get the
part, but they are doing over and above processing to get it back out
the door in a reasonable time.    I have had nothing by excellent
service from Scott and the Swings dating back to 1997.   Compared to my
recent experience with Blue Mountain Avionics, Velocity deserves the
Small Business of the Year award.

Bill Stockman, Senior Associate

Dayton Aerospace

(937) 369-4799 cell