REFLECTOR: Making Velocities easier to build?

jerry at jlbent.com jerry at jlbent.com
Thu Oct 1 11:04:04 CDT 2009

I disagree.  I sounds like Scott is suggesting that he should discuss the
details business with an individual with that individual, not the whole
community.

In my dealings with the factory, I have found them to be very open and
straight foward.  Maybe if more of us just called Scott directly we would
have less confusion.  All business has issues.  Call the factory directly
and ask why a shipment is late?  Why a part is missing?  I think you will
find them to be honest about the challenges they face.

Jerry Brainard
Jerry at JLBEnt.com