REFLECTOR: Making Velocities easier to build?

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Thu Oct 1 07:40:15 CDT 2009

After my off field incident, I ordered a pile of epoxy materials, plus
nose gear hardware.  I thought I'd support the factory, since I could
have ordered it all from Spruce except for the hardware.

The hardware was not in stock, which was understandable, but the epoxy
and glass materials never arrived.  After more than two months, I
eventually canceled my order.  I bought a damaged fuselage that has most
of everything I need, and my materials came from Spruce.

In my case, I'm trying to help them out.