REFLECTOR: Not enough Trim authority

scott at tnstaafl.net scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Nov 17 14:18:08 CST 2009

> and 2)Have it fit behind the panel. These are separate issues.  Here is a
> 3rd:  I also have a longer throw trim motor.  The kind you get with the
> speed brake.

I hadn't considered a longer throw trim actuator.  That would solve my
problem.  Giving me more throw.

Is the speed brake actuator longer than the trim actuator when its not
extended?

anybody got the dimensions of the thing, retracted and extended?

Removing the Strong system and re-installing the factory trim would
improve my CG situation. If I could get it to work, that would be great.

Scott