REFLECTOR: Not enough Trim authority

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 16:09:04 CST 2009

I can see how reversing the sparrow strainer would help the trim range, but
my longitudinal stability wasn't very good before I installed the sparrow
strainer. If I just let go of the stick, my altitude would oscillate +/- 300
feet. Now it's about half that. How is yours with the sparrow strainer
reversed?

Doug