REFLECTOR: Plenum drain?

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 13 08:53:12 CST 2009

Don,

I have an FG.  You are building an RG.  I don't know the best routing to
stay clear of your gear mechanism.

If you look at my picture 1317 you can see my drain.  It parallels the fuel
vent line and exits the floor of the aircraft pretty much straight down.  I
do have some curves to accommodate the spar and the landing gear bow.

I would guess the vent and drain are 1" to 1-1/4" apart.

Andy