REFLECTOR: Plenum drain?

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Fri Nov 13 08:36:35 CST 2009

Scott-
I believe that Don was referencing the overhead cabin air plenum that has
the small NACA supply scoop in between the engine air NACA scoops- since the
roof is curved, the rear of the plenum is in a low area that would collect
water- I tried to drain mine out the back through the firewall, but the RG
linkage goes up too far into that area, so I had to run it sideways down to
the floor.