REFLECTOR: E-readers as Electronic Flight Bags

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Thu Nov 12 13:22:34 CST 2009

I do not think I have seen it mentioned yet, but Aviation Consumer Magazine did an article on this exact topic a couple of moths back.  Here is the link, but you have to subscribe to read the entire article.

http://www.aviationconsumer.com/issues/39_8/accessories/5929-1.html

All the best,

Chris Barber
Houston