REFLECTOR: PUSHER PROP

Darrell & Nora Kufalk kufalk at wi.rr.com
Sat Nov 7 21:00:35 CST 2009

Sweeeeeeet paint job!

Aero Composites claim their blade construction is so strong there is no way it will ever break.  Looking at the design myself, I almost believe them (almost).  Read their web site.  It explains a lot.  Here is their price list.  http://tinyurl.com/yfgxz7r  The part number for a pusher is 3350-P.

Darrell