REFLECTOR: Al, are you ok? How bad is the damage?

Christopher Barber CBarber at texasattorney.net
Sun May 31 13:10:22 CDT 2009

Al,

Please, I know you must have many distractions between weighing your
options and counting your blessings, but, if you get a chance, let us
know what happened on your way to the Texas Rotary Round-up.

I was so excited to hear you were coming and dumbfounded at the third
hand report of a problem.

Was it the co-pilot door that came open?  Reportedly it ripped
out/damaged  the structure between the doors, but the reports are VERY
sketchy, except that you are ok, so please forgive my ignorance.

Anxiously awaiting details.

Thanks, and of course, thrilled you are ok.

All the best,

Chris Barber
Houston