REFLECTOR: NEW Velocity Video - 'VELOCITY ADVENTURES'

Ricardo Guerra, Jr. rich at rguerra.com
Sun May 31 01:43:35 CDT 2009

To All:

I've finally gotten around to creating a follow-up to my video
"Velocity Dreams" that some of you may remember debuting at the
Velocity Symposium in Texas a few years back.  'VELOCITY ADVENTURES'
primarily focuses on a couple of cross-country trips and flying in
AirVenture Cup Races from 2004 through 2008. In it, Velocity N724X
soars over 5 different states plus you can ride along for an
AirVenture Cup fly-by at Mitchell, SD, pylon turns at Kankanee,
Sterling-Rock Falls, and Rockford, IL and flying finishes at Lomira
and Dodge County, WI (watch for the shadow!).  This short video is
dedicated to my parents whose support has inspired me to pursue my
dreams of flight with my Velocity.  Special thanks to James Redmon of
Berkut 13 fame and Frank Pullano, Jr. (RACE 20) from whom I cribbed
some video of my plane in flight.  And to Eric Whyte and the
organizers of the AirVenture Cup for creating  such a wonderfully fun
and safe event every year.

If you plan on watching it more than once, PLEASE download to your
computer so my server doesn't get overloaded! There is even an option
to DL a file suitable for your iPhone or iPod if you like!

I hope you all enjoy!

Direct link to 'VELOCITY ADVENTURES':
http://gallery.me.com/velo724x#100412

Direct link to 'VELOCITY DREAMS':
http://gallery.me.com/velo724x#100425

or you can always go to my web gallery at:
http://gallery.me.com/velo724x

and look at the bottom in the 'Movies' section

By the way, don't forget to consider flying in the AirVenture Cup this
year.  There's still time to sign up!  The event is a blast!  For the
cost you get to hang out with some very neat people and see some very
cool airplanes of all sizes and types.  It's also a unique way to get
into Oshkosh plus you get primo parking right at show center!  Check out
http://www.airventurecup.com for all the details and online
registration.  You can also see pics and video from past AirVenture
Cup races on my website at:  http://rguerra.com/avcup/

I may not make it to the race or Oshkosh this year due to the pending
arrival of a new baby, but I hope that I will get to hear about some
Velocity's that show up at the race!

Rich Guerra
Velocity XL RG N724X
RACE 24