REFLECTOR: Don't forget the AirVenture Cup 2009!

Ricardo Guerra, Jr. rich at rguerra.com
Sun May 31 01:43:29 CDT 2009

To All:

A lot has been going on in my "real" life so once again, I've not kept
on top of this. I want to remind everyone about the AirVenture Cup.
The deadline for enty is TOMORROW  but the race organizers have in the
past been lenient on this and if someone
really wanted to fly I'm just about sure they would allow it if you
got it in ASAP. (Make sure you email Eric Whyte about it though!)

For those of you who haven't heard about it, the race is a timed cross
country of about 500 miles from Dayton to a point just south of Fond
du Lac. The Racers then stage a mass arrival to OSH from Fond du Lac
and park in a special area together on the flight line. It has been
safe and FUN! Check out the picture galleries and videos on my website.
http://rguerra.com/avcup/

Check out a NEW video I just posted: VELOCITY ADVENTURES which
features many clips from past races!
http://gallery.me.com/velo724x#100412

And then, for an even bigger treat, check out Frank Pullano's
wonderful official site for even more cool videos and pics PLUS an
online registration package!
http://www.airventurecup.com

It's a fantastic way to get into OSH! Hope some of you can make it!
It's starting to look like I may not be able to go this year so
SOMEBODY with a Velocity HAS to go so I can live vicariously!

Rich Guerra
Velocity XL RG N724X
RACE 24

MY WEB SITE